Regarding the appearance of Ninten and Ana.....

Go down

Regarding the appearance of Ninten and Ana..... Empty Regarding the appearance of Ninten and Ana.....

Post by MXX on Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:07 pm

I was browsing through the Earthbound Zero remake post on the starmen.net forum, and I've noticed a poll on which way should Ninten's hat should face. I have a suggestion:
Why not have the option to have Ninten's hat face front, sideways, or backwards?
It would be a much easier decision to make. also for Ana' she could wear her hat or not. I reccomend you put this option on the equip menu, or at the intro.....
Just a thought.
--------------------------
MXXai. Wink
MXX
MXX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Regarding the appearance of Ninten and Ana..... Empty Re: Regarding the appearance of Ninten and Ana.....

Post by PsiPaula4 on Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:12 am

MXX wrote:I was browsing through the Earthbound Zero remake post on the starmen.net forum, and I've noticed a poll on which way should Ninten's hat should face. I have a suggestion:
Why not have the option to have Ninten's hat face front, sideways, or backwards?
It would be a much easier decision to make. also for Ana' she could wear her hat or not. I reccomend you put this option on the equip menu, or at the intro.....
Just a thought.
--------------------------
MXXai. Wink

I think Ninten should have it sideways, on the left. Just like his clay model. And why shouldn't Ana have the hat? I think she looks better with it on...
PsiPaula4
PsiPaula4

Location : Outside my computer moniter, staring blankly at the screen.

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/psipaula4

Back to top Go down

Regarding the appearance of Ninten and Ana..... Empty @ PSIPaula4,

Post by MXX on Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:02 am

I personally think ana should her hat to, but it's not for one individual to want, it's what the fanbase wants. every fan has a different appearance in their minds of how the chars look like. example: Lloyd wearing a Jacket, Ninten having his hat in a certain direction, and Ana keeping her hat.
I was trying to settle it by suggesting that, but I respect your thought as well.
MXX
MXX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Regarding the appearance of Ninten and Ana..... Empty Re: Regarding the appearance of Ninten and Ana.....

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum